Some key benefits for students will include:
- Competency-based courses.
- All courses will be online to allow for maximum access and flexibility, with opportunities for active participation and simulation.
- Built-in remediation opportunities.
- A culturally inclusive and responsive learning environment.
- IEN teaching expertise from across Ontario and best practices from across Canada.
- Baccalaureate and bridge to baccalaureate standards to address College of Nurses of Ontario education requirements for Registered Nurses.