The Consortium is now accepting applications for the courses
Please review the eligibility criteria for Stream 1 before applying. In order to apply, please submit scanned or electronic copies of the following documents to :
1. Completed Application Form (click on the link to download the form).
2. College of Nurses of Ontario competency assessment form (IENCAF) that shows your competency gaps.
NOTE: In this initial phase of admissions, only IENs with competency gaps exclusively in one or more of the RN entry-to-practice competency areas of ethical practice, self-regulation, professional responsibility and accountability, and service to the public are eligible for admission.
3. Proof of Canadian Citizenship, or Permanent Residence Status, or Refugee Status, or Work Permit, or Study Permit, which includes a scanned or electronic copy of one of the following:
• Canadian birth certificate
• Canadian passport
• Certificate of citizenship
• Certificate of Indian Status
• Landed immigrant papers
• Permanent resident card
• Confirmation of permanent residence status document
• Verification of status document
• Work permit
• Study permit
4. Proof of English Language Proficiency if English is not your first language, which includes an electronic copy of one of the following:
• Canadian English Language Benchmark Assessment for Nurses (CELBAN) test scores
• International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test scores
Note: You must submit all of the following documents in one email. If your application package is incomplete, you will not be eligible for admission.
If you meet the above eligibility criteria, your application will be recommended for admission to one of the four universities in the consortium. The university will make the final decision about accepting candidates for admission. Acceptance in initial screening does not guarantee acceptance by the university.