APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
Please review the eligibility criteria before applying and ensure you have scanned or electronic copies of the following documents:
- College of Nurses of Ontario Internationally Educated Nurses Competency Assessment Form which states your competency gaps.
- Proof of authorization to work which includes Canadian citizenship, or permanent residence status, or authorization to practice nursing in Ontario. Applicants must be residents of Ontario. Ensure you have a scanned or electronic copy of one of the following:
- Canadian birth certificate
- Canadian passport
- Certificate of citizenship
- Permanent resident card
- Certificate of Indian status
- Landed immigrant papers
- A valid work permit that authorizes you to practice nursing in Ontario
- A valid study permit that authorizes you to practice nursing in Ontario
- Proof of Ontario residency. All applicants must be residents of Ontario. Ensure you have a scanned or electronic copy of one of the following:
- Valid Ontario driver’s licence
- Valid Ontario Photo Card
- Utility bill (e.g. cable TV, hydro, gas, water) or property tax bill
- Pay stub
- Insurance policy (e.g. home, tenant, auto or life)
- Mortgage, rental or lease agreement
- Proof of English language proficiency if English is an additional language for you. Ensure you have electronic or scanned copies of evidence that you have met the English language proficiency requirement. How to meet the English language proficiency requirement is listed in the chart below.
Canadian English Language Benchmark Assessment for Nurses (CELBAN) test scores
|Minimum CELBAN Score Accepted
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic format test scores
|Minimum IELTS Score Accepted
Meeting eligibility criteria does not guarantee admission because there are a limited number of seats in the program of study.